Saturday, February 25, 2006

Where the Spirit of the Lord is....

I'm writing now in sheer amazement of Him.

I feel as if I'm being overtaken by a tidal wave of sorts.

Right now I"m sitting in a room of people being swept away by the glory of the Lord. We are actually in between sessions(the morning one lasted for 2 hours and the afternoon one lasted for 3), but people just don't want to leave the presence of the Lord. I brought my computer in here just so I could sit in it. And how can I describe it in words? How can you express the power of God in the small words that we have?

I have truly been in awe. Oh how we think we know what it means for His glory to manifest. We were in the afternoon session having a Q & A time and a lady stood up and said she had a heart for the deaf community. After she shared and the speaker answered her question, he spoke out and asked if anyone in the place had hearing problems. A man sitting in front of me raised his hand. The whole place soon erupted in prayer and praise. The speaker spoke to the man and said "be healed." I watched the man as he turned to the right and the left in amazement. The Lord had opened up his ear. And yes it surprised me. It surprised me. Why? In His presence is healing. Even now this place is thick with the presence of the Lord. There is healing here, there is deliverence here. God is healing. That's who HE IS. He said "I am the Lord who healeth thee..." Oh what a testimony to His glory! Oh I pray that we would all taste and see that He is good! Things HAPPEN when we are in HIS PRESENCE!

Oh what places we have gone in prayer this weekend. There are actual places in the Spirit the Lord wants to take us in prayer. Things happen in prayer. Revival happens in prayer, not just when you see it. And it takes pressing in. Paul said to "pray without ceasing." The Lord has placed such a purpose in me to spend more time in prayer. Prayer for Auburn. Prayer for His glory to fall. Prayer for the Spirit of wisdom and revelation. I'm looking at possibly starting a prayer meeting in the middle of the week for anyone who is interested. Pray about it....

Well its almost time for the next service.... and the music is still playing.....

3 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Bensonator said...

Wow, Bud! i mean, how do you post a comment about that? My prayer is for Father to help my unbelief! So many times we forget that He is still in the business of healing.. he's totally sold out for his children! Why do we underestimate His powerful promises, healing power and glory? Praise the Lord!
(Wishing i could have been there! gaah)

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger ericka b said...

Ditto that...

Wow Wow Wow. He never ceases to amaze me!

God is SO good!
Thanks for sharing brother :)

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Chase! That's awesome. Back in January, I went to go see a speaker named Bill Johnson speak in Dothan (if you ever get a chance to hear him, go!). Anyway, there was a lady there who had no eardrums, and the Lord completely restored her hearing. She heard perfectly, when she could hear nothing before. How cool is that?! Go God Go!!! Hope you're doing well. I miss seeing you around!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home