Wednesday, October 26, 2005

faithful

Yes it has been a while... I've been meaning to post but haven't really been sure what I want to say. That's one reason. The other is that I had four tests last week.... but the three I've gotten back I've made A's on! Praise the Lord!

The Lord is so faithful. Take last night for instance. Some things had been weighing on me for a while and so finally I just told the Lord yesterday that I needed to talk to someone about them. Well a funny thing happened... I called a friend of mine wanting to play guitar with him but my cousin from Samford picked up the phone... kinda random but incredible considering that she's like my sister. So I ended up going over to where she was and we talked with another one of her friends for almost 3 hours. It is so amazing to see how the Lord works. In sharing with each other, we all three voiced things that the Lord had been placing on our hearts. It's one of the coolest things in the world to know that even though you feel isolated sometimes the same Spirit works in everyone, so it should be no surprise that we were sensing the same things.

Something good's about to happen. I'm not talking about Auburn winning a national championship either (even though that would be nice). It seems as though the Lord is stirring something and I can't wait to see what it is. I feel like some things are just too huge to post on a blog so I won't share everything, but it has been impressed upon my spirit (and the spirits of the two people I was talking with last night, and many other people I've talked to) that the church is reaching a turning point. The time is coming when people will have to decide what they believe, and there won't be any more hanging on the fence. The world will get darker but the church will grow stronger and brighter and we will see some things we have never seen. Some things in the Bible about the end-times will become clearer. Deeper revelations will be had and the eyes of people's understandings will be opened wider.

That may sound wierd to you but that is the burning impression on my Spirit. That might have been too deep for a blog but oh well! Praise the Lord for what He is doing!

grace and peace

chase

3 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger meredith said...

Chase,
there is nothing too deep for the blog world!! its one of the best places to ask hard questions cause you never know who will get stirred up by the holy spirit through them...looking forward to being asked more questions by the holy spirit through you...

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Katie B said...

i feel you on the Church thing chase... we need to take Him at His word that it's not a building but His people, and His spirit and that desires to move in and through hearts for His glory... it has no boundaries because you can't contain the Spirit of Light!

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Karen Isbell said...

How good was the Lord that night! Praise the Lord for His wonderful faithfulness and blessings! I wish my best friend was here more often oh how I miss her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home